A half-day workshop on writing business reports. Suitable for experienced and reasonably confident writers wanting to improve the content, structure and readability of their written reports. I can deliver the workshop at your venue in Adelaide, or in any Australian capital city or regional centre.
On completing the workshop participants will:
- understand the importance of clear, accurate, succinct, evidence-based, readable reports
- understand the importance of a good process – research, write, improve
- know how to structure business reports
- know what information to include in business reports
- know how to create logic and flow in business reports
- know how to argue a position persuasively, in writing
- understand the importance of succinct, professional, readable writing.
I’m happy to adjust the content to suit the needs of your staff, or put a workshop together for you from scratch. Call me to discuss.
The cost per participant, at your venue, and for a minimum of eight participants, is $165 (+GST). This includes all materials. For venues outside South Australia, travel and (if necessary) accommodation will be charged at cost.
I’ve included excerpts from participant evaluations below. Let me know if you’d like to speak to any of my clients for an independent review of my work.
Call me to discuss your training needs. I’d be pleased to help.
For Adelaide residents, I offer this workshop occasionally at the Education Development Centre in Hindmarsh. Check here to see upcoming workshops.
Participant feedback: Report Writing
- Very informative. Provided useful information. Loved the handouts.
- Excellent content. Simple and easy to understand. Great resources.
- Very practical and useful for the workplace.
- Lively. Kept the interest up. Interactive, engaging, creative.