A half-day version of The Write Stuff. An intensive session on the principles of effective business writing. Suitable for anybody writing at work, including experienced writers wanting a ‘refresher’. Presented by Shaun McNicholas, the workshop can be delivered at your venue in Adelaide, or in any Australian capital city or regional centre.
On completing the workshop participants will:
- understand the principles of effective business writing
- have a clear and simple method for tackling any writing task, in any format or media
- have strategies to write quickly and confidently
- know how to write effective, readable, sentences and paragraphs
- know how to organise, structure and edit their writing for maximum impact
- know how to edit and proofread their writing
- develop a plan to further improve their writing.
I’m happy to adjust the content to suit the needs of your staff, or put a workshop together for you from scratch. Call me to discuss.
The cost per participant, at your venue, and for a minimum of eight participants, is $165 (+GST). This includes all materials. For venues outside South Australia, travel and (if necessary) accommodation will be charged at cost.
I’ve included excerpts from participant evaluations below. Let me know if you’d like to speak to any of my clients for an independent review of my work.
Call me to discuss your training needs. I’d be pleased to help.
For Adelaide residents, I offer this workshop occasionally at the Education Development Centre in Hindmarsh. Check here to see upcoming workshops.
Participant feedback from The Write Stuff
- I would highly recommend this course! One of the best I have attended. Great stuff!
- Excellent presentation. Very engaging and entertaining.
- The learning materials are the best I’ve ever received in training. Thanks!
- I feel much more confident!
- Just brilliant! I was reluctant to come to a writing skills workshop, but I really enjoyed the day. I will strongly recommend it to others. Thank you.