A half-day workshop on writing business cases. Suitable for experienced and reasonably confident writers who want to improve their ability to present a written business case. I can deliver the workshop at your venue in Adelaide, or in any Australian capital city or regional centre.
On completing the workshop participants will:
- know how to research a business case
- know how to structure a business case for maximum impact
- know what to include, and what to leave out
- know how to build a persuasive argument, in writing
- understand the importance of succinct, professional, readable writing.
I’m happy to adjust the content to suit the needs of your staff, or put a workshop together for you from scratch. Call me to discuss.
The cost per participant, at your venue, and for a minimum of eight participants, is $165 (+GST). This includes all materials. For venues outside South Australia, travel and (if necessary) accommodation will be charged at cost.
I’ve included excerpts from participant evaluations below. Let me know if you’d like to speak to any of my clients for an independent review of my work.
Call me to discuss your training needs. I’d be pleased to help.
For Adelaide residents, I offer this workshop occasionally at the Education Development Centre in Hindmarsh. Check here to see upcoming workshops.
Participant feedback: Writing Business cases
- Clear, concise, comprehensive. Really useful.
- Very focused and easy to follow.
- Great content and handouts.
- Knowledgeable presenter and great take-home resources.